Brother and Sister Love

Katie's birthday party

Saturday, October 24, 2009


October 27 2009
I just began my first blog. I hope you will be patient with me as I start a new venture. I don't text or do face book, but I decided to step out and begin blogging. A dear friend of mine got me interested, because she has such a great site.

I hope to give my friends and family beautiful pictures and updates of our kids. We may not get to visit you as much as we like, but you are still in our hearts and mind and would love to hear from you.

For those of you who we may have lost touch with over the years, here is a brief update of two dearest things in our life.

We have two adorable kids that has God blessed us with through adoption.
Our son, Noah is 8 yrs old. In January 2002 God brought Noah from Korea when he was 7 months old and placed in him our heart. He is our sweet pea and brings us so much joy. He is so loving and has such a giving spirit.

In November of 2008, God blessed us with a second child. Our 2 year old daughter arrived from Guatemala on November 13th. She was 18 months old at the time. Katie is a burst of never-ending energy. She is always going around the house saying "Happy Day". Her brown eyes are as big as her spirit.

I hope to keep posting pictures of Noah and Katie and let you see our little blessings.

Barry and I experienced some sad days in the first 13 years of our marriage when I was unable to get pregnant. After 3 miscarriages, we didn't know what God have planned for us. I recently heard the sermom about Abraham going up to the mountain to give his son for a sacrafice. The preacher said, when Abraham was going up the mountain it wasn't an easy climb for him. As he was going up the mountain, he didn't know God was bringing up his answer on the other side. When Barry and I were climbing our mountain, we had no idea of the wonderful blessings he had a the top for us.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful!!! Glad you are starting on this "journey". I will add you to my blog list. Great photo of the kids. Hop over to my blog and see the one of Kate and Katie.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY "GOTCHA" DAY

HAPPY "GOTCHA" DAY
Our forever 'sweet pea" age 3yrs old