Brother and Sister Love

Katie's birthday party

Monday, December 27, 2010

A New Start

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I'm back after a long break. It's been such a busy year for us. After having our house on the market for a year. We sold it this past July. I love our new neighborhood and home. I'm so ready to stay put! I love blogging. I think of it as my therapy, so I'm way overdue. I have lots of great pictures to share of the fun things we've done throughout this past year. I am trying to sort through them and will be posting some very soon. As of now, I will add a few more.

I look forward to starting my year off blogging! Hope you'll come back and check it out in the next several days. Thanks for visiting:)

Joanie

No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY "GOTCHA" DAY

HAPPY "GOTCHA" DAY
Our forever 'sweet pea" age 3yrs old