Brother and Sister Love

Katie's birthday party

Monday, January 28, 2013

OUR NOAH - Happy Gotcha Day!

It's Noah's 11th yr. Gotcha Day Celebration!  Hard to believe that sweet little boy that we picked up at Dulles Airport is now 11 yrs. old.  Where does the time go???  I look at him now as he sits across the room or is asleep in his bed and I'm so proud of who he is and yet so sad that I can't hold him in my arms again. Sometimes, I just want time to stand still. I want to see that little shirtless baby in diapers running down the hall full of energy.  I want to sit by his highchair and watch his fingers as they try to grasp one cherrio.

Time has to move on, but he will always be my first born baby boy.  He will make a great husband one day to some very blessed girl.  He loves to do for others so much.  He treats me with so much love and still kisses me on the check or will reach to hold my hand in the parking lot.  He's my little man full of life.  He has dreams of sports and dreams for serving God.  What more could I ask for.  God gave Barry and me the best gift we could ever hope for on January 28th, 2002.





No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY "GOTCHA" DAY

HAPPY "GOTCHA" DAY
Our forever 'sweet pea" age 3yrs old