Brother and Sister Love

Katie's birthday party

Friday, June 28, 2013

You Were Born for Me
To: Noah
From: Mommie
6/29/2013
In a country far away a beautiful baby boy was born for me. Neither of us knew that God would put us together. As I saw your beautiful face looking up at me for the first time, I thought “He’s Mine. He’s all for me”! So many days of tears I cried, I wasn’t sure if God had anyone for me. When I first felt your soft tender check next to mine, I thought “this is a dream come true”. This is my answer to all the nights your dad and I cried and prayed to God.  You were our answer to so many prayers.   So many Mother’s Day my arms were empty while my friends’ arms were full with their bundles of joy. I didn’t understand why my arms were so empty. I know now it was because God hadn’t made you yet. He knew you were to be born for me.
You were born for me to have someone to love and to have someone special to love me.
You were born for me to have someone to kiss goodnight and someone to sneak into my bed and kiss me good morning.
You were born for me to feel a warm gentle kiss on my check “Just Because” or to kiss away my tears.
You were born for me to feel your loving arms around my neck in times of celebrations and joy or in times of sadness and trials.
You were born for me to be a better person, to teach you and to be taught by you when I made mistakes as a parent. Though times of anger and disappointments may sometimes come between us, we make it through our storms, because we both know, you were born for me.
When your heart is broken, my heart is broken. When your heart is full of joy and happiness, my heart is full of joy and happiness for you, because you were born for me.
You were born for me to have a dance partner and a buddy to be silly with.
You were born for me to have someone to laugh and sing aloud with.
There was no mistake, the day you came into our lives. There was no mistake the day we came into your life. God’s plan is always perfect.
As you celebrate your 12th birthday, we wish you many days of joy, laughter, and much happiness.
If some days don’t go the best, don’t worry, we will be there for you. We will pray with you. We will always have open arms for you. We are there for you, because, YOU WERE BORN FOR ME and FOR DADDY.


No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY "GOTCHA" DAY

HAPPY "GOTCHA" DAY
Our forever 'sweet pea" age 3yrs old