Brother and Sister Love

Katie's birthday party

Monday, December 7, 2009

Holidays and Happy Day!

As usual, I'm behind on what's been going on. We've been through Halloween, Thanksgiving and it's almost Christmas. Wow, time has certainly flown by. Speaking of flying by, it's hard to believe it's been a year ago, that we were so bless to have Katie come into our lives.

On November 13th, we celebrated Katie's "Happy Day". If you're around Katie or just see her in passing, you will probably be told "Happy Day". She is sure to share her smile and big brown eyes with you. If we were all so eager to tell everyone to have a happy day... Makes no difference to Katie who you are. I decided, she may tell one person that really needed to hear her sweet voice. We never know what someone is going through this time of year.

I am doing the regular Christmas routine, decorating, shopping, shopping.... I hope to start baking this week. I am trying not to get so caught up with the small things. It's so easy to do this and miss the real meaning of Christmas. My prayer is that we will make a difference and share God's greatest gift with others.

I highly recommend the movie "The ultimate gift". It is a great story for everyone.

I am posting some photos of Katie's 1 year. Hope you enjoy them.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm a friend of Lisa's and I've seen your Katie's pictures on her blog. She is absolutely adorable--something about that name and being from Guatemala I think. :) Anyway, I enjoyed reading your post and we too really like "The Ultimate Gift". Happy shopping and baking.

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY "GOTCHA" DAY

HAPPY "GOTCHA" DAY
Our forever 'sweet pea" age 3yrs old