Brother and Sister Love

Katie's birthday party

Sunday, January 31, 2010

Happy"Gotcha" Day to our sweet Noah. January 28,2002, changed our life forever. After many years of fertility drugs and 3 miscarriages, God placed a beautiful Korean baby boy in our life. As I anxiously awaited for that little guy to come through the door, I had no idea the joy and happiness he would mean to us. I had so many emotions going through my mind. I was thrilled and scared at the same time. As this little Korean lady placed him in my arms, I was so humbled that God had chosen us to be given this adorable baby boy. I couldn't help but think as we were experiencing joy and excitement, a foster family was sadden and felt an emptiness in their Korean home. Noah was so blessed to be placed in such good care while we were in the process of getting him to his new home.

So many prayers were said for us over alot of trying times. We will be forever grateful to our friends and family for all your love. Noah has been bless with so many wonderful people in his life. He is a little guy with a huge heart and big personality. He loves God, his family and friends. I pray and believe God has a special plan for him one day.

We love you "Sweet Pea". xoxo, Mom, Daddy,& Katie

2 comments:

  1. Handsome handsome boy!!! I think he is #7 or #8 on Olivia's list of "boyfriends":) She has somewhere around 15 of them! We have loved getting to know Noah (and Katie, of course) and look forward to fun times ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I don't have any baby pictures on my computer of Noah. He likes the girls, younger or older, so Olivia is probably one of his "cuties".

    ReplyDelete

HAPPY "GOTCHA" DAY

HAPPY "GOTCHA" DAY
Our forever 'sweet pea" age 3yrs old