Brother and Sister Love

Katie's birthday party

Friday, January 1, 2010

Looking Back-Looking Ahead!

Happy New Year everyone. Can you believe it's 2010? It's that time of year when you look back and look ahead all in the same day. Our minds go back to see if we accomplished what we set out to do at the beginning of last year. We reflect on the loved ones we may have lost or the financial struggles we may have faced. I started thinking about my last year and saw many blessings God gave to us. Truly, our greatest blessing was getting our daughter Katie. There were many other blessing which included the friendships we've made. I would like to take this time to share with you that I appreciate your friendship. We make friends from so many areas of our life. Friendships may be close or just that friend whom you may not see for many years, but can pick right up from where you left off. To my FB friends, I've enjoyed adding you to my page and you adding me to your's. In some small way, it's a place we were can share our day to day lives, excitement, dissapointments, frustrations or just those wild, wacky and crazy thoughts. It's been so nice to reconnect with old friends from the past and make new ones along the way.

I could write so much about what 2009 brought to my family. In my family it was a time of loss and gain. We said goodbye to my sweet grandmother and welcomed my new adorable neice into the family. Family means so much to me. You can have all the world can offer you, but nothing can take the place of that phone call just to say "hello" or a warm hug from a family member.

I wish each of you a new year filled with blessings. May God bring you answers to your prayers, new friends and loved ones along your path. I am sharing with you in photos, some of our 2009.

Joanie



No comments:

Post a Comment

HAPPY "GOTCHA" DAY

HAPPY "GOTCHA" DAY
Our forever 'sweet pea" age 3yrs old